- THE NEW THEORY OF SYMBIOSIS HAS BEEN INVENTED BY DR. RAM BAJAJ-> MULTI – DENSE FARMING OF LEGUME’S CROP OF “GUAR” WITH ADDITION OF RIGHT AND SAME SPECIES OF MICROORGANISM IN BIO – FERTILIZER – USED
- GROWTH AND HEIGHT OF PLANTS MAY BE ACHIEVED MAXIMUM & UP TO 8 FEET (2.43 Meter) WHICH NO-BODY CAN ACHIEVE & NORMALLY IT REACHES A HEIGHT OF 5 FEET MAXIMUM
When India is undergoing a spell of dry monsoons and erratic cyclonic rainfall, in Bikaner a new theory has become successful in increasing the height of Legume crop. A philanthropist and great scholar – Dr. Ram Bajaj, founder of Ram Bajaj Foundation and an upcoming University in Bikaner, with his new methodology and years of research and development efforts has resulted in a significant growth in height of Legume crop of Guar up to 8 feet, which normally can reach to 5 feet.
The crop was sown after first week in July 2014, in Madhav Diggi, Tehsil, Khajuwala; Bikaner, Rajasthan over a span of 250 Bigha ( 1 Bigha in Rajasthan = 1619 square meteres) and will be harvested in end of October 2014. The experiment was done by using methodology of Multi layer mass Dense Cropping with a variation in seeds usage – 12 to 16 Kgs of seeds/ Bigha vis-à-vis 4kg of seeds/ Bigha for normal cropping.
The crops heights vary, according to the dense layer of crops. Maximum dense crops plants achieved more height than the less dense layer plants.
The driving forces for this yield are:
- Sowing should be from south to north direction – where we will get the full sunshine from 7:30AM to 6:30PM – in sunny days in the months of July, August, September & October.
- More nitrogen should be available leading to more colonization of microorganism which results in more Rhizobium Bacteria.
- Bikaner being a city with average temperature ranging between 30 – 50 degree Celsius (the plant helping bacteria can’t live in such hot conditions) hence Dense Farming to be used to allow growth of bacteria which leads to symbiosis.
- Blue Green Algae should be used for survival of crops and microorganisms in ever rising temperatures and helping the crop to grow by 10 – 15%.
- Over the years, it was my concern to create something for the farmers and now with thorough R&D, our efforts have been successful to increase the yield which in turn will bring benefits and meet the demand and increase the monetary benefits for farmers growing the legumes/ Guar , as told by Dr. Bajaj.
It is a remarkable and most innovative concept which will have a multiplier effect and with more efforts it will improve the market’s demand and supply situation. In terms of numbers, if each crop grows by 60% more, the growth and benefits will be massive and the financial problems of farmers could be solved, as and when, it will be taken to other parts and other crops in the country.